Friday, April 16, 2010

Inspiration Pieces!!!

Hello All!!
Well I finally sorted through my portfolio of past works and have come up with this section of inspiration pieces for you to browse through. These are all items that I have made in the past either as gifts or sales or even a few for myself. These are pieces that I hope will give you great ideas for items you would like to have custom made for you or for gifting. I can re-make a few of these or make items that are very similar just depending on what fabric I have in my stash. I can also use the type of apron for a model and use any type of fabric you like. Styles can also be combined or added to and accents such as bows, fabric flowers, pockets, etc can be placed on the aprons as well. Lets create something fabulous together!! Happy browsing and happy baking!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some lovely words.