Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chocolate Nests and Cinnamon Nests

These were a huge hit at the party/ Easter Egg Hunt last weekend! I would have liked to make the nests themselves just a bit bigger so the Peep didn't hide most of it, but they were a great first try! I got a lot of help from my little chef! Ok, so mostly help eating them, but hey, everyone needs a taste tester right?!

I made a batch of chocolate with marshmallows and Cheerios and a batch of cinnamon chips with marshmallows and Cheerios. I figured this way it was a good variety and used up a few of the cinnamon chips I went a little crazy buying :D

Well here they are! I hope you enjoy!
Please let me know what you think, I always love to hear from you!

I also included some pics of the Marshmallow Pops I made for the party, they were gone in a matter of minutes!






taking a little break from baking to play with sprinkles! 







Happy Baking

~ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some lovely words.