Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Full Shop

Hi Y'all, just wanted to stop by, say hi and wish you all a lovely mid-week!

I have just updated all the items for sale in the shop and placed a few on the features list over at Etsy. I'd love for you all to take a little look-see when you get a moment. I hope you like what you see!

Also after many recommendations and requests I will begin posting the Hair Pretties & Fascinators on the shop as well!!! I am very excited about this new addition and I would love, love, love your feed back. Ideas for new ones, requests, custom orders, likes, improvements, etc. Any tidbits help.

Here's a sneak peek at a few more to come!!





Thanks for stopping by today, I hope to see you again soon

Happy Baking
~ Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some lovely words.