Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baking Up Some New Plans

Hi there,
New plans are turning around in my lovely little head and I am truly so excited. It may be a little while in the refining but for now I'll tell you all about those fun ideas.

I am finally brave enough to share my love of baking with the world ;) Here in Texas it has finally come to pass that home bakers may sell our goodies from our home. With this in mind my husband and I have been talking a lot and thinking a lot and planning a bit about the amazing possibility of doing some catering and event planning.

With this of course comes a lot of details and whatnot, but for now we are going to start out very small and very slow while our little one is still little and staying home with mama! I will be baking up loads of goodies to share and get feedback on and taste testing. The best part of course! I will be sharing ideas for flavors and combinations and I hope you will share your ideas with me too.

I will be making loads of new aprons also and posting them here as well as on the shop and hopefully soon we will have our very own shopping cart! Just last night I took another good long look at my apron fabrics, paired up coordinating colors for ruffles, ties, binding and waist bands and I think you will love what you see. Keep an eye out for a few fabulous baby goodies too!

Well this is the beginning of some new changes. I hope you join me in this amazing adventure! I am so excited to see how this all turns out.

All my best,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some lovely words.